Le 13/01/2013 10:28, abhay brahme [via
Dr. Geo] a écrit :
Will you please guide me
1) how to make an angle of given measure
1) To get a geometric angle, in degree, in [0;180]: create three
points, create the angle from these points, then adjust the point
position to get the angle value you want. Then you can stick the
points position for a fixed angle value.
2) To get an oriented angle, in degree, in ]-180;180]: create two
vectors, create the angle from these vectors, adjust the vector
(with the extremities) to get the angle value you want.
3) To get an angle in radius, create a free value: select tool
Numerics>Distance, Free value, click in the background to input
2) is there any document / information on how the
constructions given under examples were created
Not exactly, there are no replay construction feature right now.
You may give a look at these videos, in English or French: